I know that 1.01.2018. was 10 days ago but I just didn’t have time to do this post.
I was on vacation in my country, Croatia, for 5 weeks and the main thing for me was to spend time with my family and closest friends.
1.1.2017. I took my new planner, set down and decided to write my goals for 2018. Some of them, actually most of them were really big and really “scary” but I wanted to try. I knew that if I don’t try I will never know. I didn’t have any idea that 2017 will turn my life upside down.
One year after that I am truly proud of myself for what I did that day. I set goals for each part of my life, family, friends, health, business (Instagram & blog), properties, etc … But it wasn’t enough just to write them down. I wanted to make some plan on the paper and in my head so I can have a clear picture of my goals. Yes, I know, I don’t know what is waiting for me in the future but at least I can try to go in a direction of my dreams.
My plan was very simple and I believe it takes only 5 steps to achieve your dreams.
- GOALS -> set a goal that scares you a little bit, goal that you don’t know how to achieve.
- BIG WHY -> why do you want to achieve that? To change your life, to improve the life of your family, etc …
- HABITS –> in order to achieve different results you have to break habits of being you. To exercise more, to become more organized, to eat more healthy, etc …
- BELIEFS-> for me this is the most important step of this process. If you don’t believe in yourself no one will. If you think you don’t deserve or you can’t have it then guess what? YOU ACTUALLY CAN’T. I wouldn’t even make a list of my dreams if I didn’t believe in myself at first. You should be a little bit “crazy” and put yourself in that state of mind where you already have everything that you want. I know it sounds wired but I truly and deeply believed and believe that even bigger things are waiting for me. Build up your confidence, stay strong and believe that you deserve everything that you want.
- STRATEGIES – Of course that I didn’t know how I will achieve everything clearly but in that case, for me, strategy means at least first step. Which step I can do first in order to achieve what I want. Get up earlier, organize your desk every day, drink more water, listen to motivational videos, etc …
And that’s it. As simple as that. I know it looks so complicated but you should practice this. It’s like a riding a bike, practice, practice, and practice. You will get better with the time. I can guarantee you that.
The main reason why I am writing this is to MOTIVATE you to do the same. There is NO difference between me and you. I am just a girl who decided to try, I am just someone who believes that we are creating our lives.
What I achieved was above and beyond what I expected. When Google Australia contacted me to work for them I was blown away, it was more than I could be expected. Was I surprised? Yes and no. Of course that I was happy but deep inside of me I knew I will achieve something big and that was the moment when I realize how huge was my faith. What I want for you is to BELIEVE in yourself, don’t just say that, you have to feel that because you D E S E R V E that.
I will take this opportunity to formally thank you for the love and support you have provided for me over the past few months. Your help and creative suggestions were above and beyond what I expected.
Words can not express my gratitude for having you in my life.
Wishing you all the best.