Meet Aja. A unconventionally simple web designer who’s on a mission to help every newbie entrepreneur dominate the world.
If you are just starting your business I highly recommend you a warm-hearted, responsible and highly effective business woman with who work is more fun than fun. Your desire to succeed and her energy and passion for your project can lead to success. Her motto is: ‘It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you are not.’
- Introduce yourself? I’m Aja-a bohemian, free flowing life loving, chocolate avocado pudding eating, minimalist, mother of 3 boys who finally figured out what to do to live a life I love
- Tell us more about your business? I’ve been creating websites for about 4 years, but I just started doing it professionally last year. I specialize in helping new entrepreneurs create a web presence that gets results but also empowers them to live the life they dream of and be who they desire to be.
- How long were you running the business before you started paying yourself? I started paying myself immediately. Let me explain. I believe in rewarding myself-but, not for effort, or small things-I have high expectations of myself and believe that it takes 10 times the effort you think it will take to reach your goals. I did that (and continue to do it)-so I pay myself first.
- What are your plans, where do you see yourself in 5 years? Good question! My plans are leaning towards helping budding web designers build a business they love. I also want to take a theme design class. It is just something I am very interested in because I think it would be fun to learn, but you never know what business might come out of it.
- What is yours top 5 tips for entrepreneurial success? Mindset is the most important tool you will ever have 2. Understand that marketing can be made up as you go along (don’t just think outside of the box-know there is no box) 3. Always read a lot (successful people read) Must read are The Desire Map-Danielle Laporte/The 10X Rule-Grant Cardone/May Cause Miracles-Gabrielle Bernstein 4. Only you can determine what success looks like for you. 5. Never compete with other people, dominate your industry
- What do you know now that you wish you knew when you first started? Success doesn’t happen overnight but if you building your biz (and your life) based on your desires, you’ll be just fine. Oh, and do everything 10X.
- What advice would you have for someone who is just starting with their blog? Keep on going.
Big thank and huge respect to this wonderful woman for all the things that she did for me. You are a true blessing.
If you feel lost and don’t know where to start to click the link down below and your success is guaranteed.